Treatment for depression
What Are Digital
Digital therapeutics are a new type of digital health software intervention. These web applications are designed to help treat particular diseases or conditions and are private, secure and easy to use.
A New Kind
Ensemble is a new investigational medical device that is intuitive, convenient, and backed by science to work in harmony with your life.
Learn life-changing skills that are based in science
Turn new skills into lifelong habits
Change negative thinking patterns
Learn to focus on the positives in your life
Track your progress over time
Reduce symptoms of depression or anxiety
Your AI-Powered Digital Mental Health Coach
Anna helps guide you on your path to feeling like yourself again. Developed by clinicians and data scientists, interactions with Anna feel authentic and human—like you’re talking with a trusted guide or coach. Over time Anna will develop a real sense of relationship with you that is formed through care, curiosity, active listening and a feeling that Anna knows you well.
This experience is built on our patented dialogue flow that increases Anna’s proficiency, along with a number of patent-pending mechanisms designed to create an alliance between you and Anna.
Anna has been found to be effective in helping people stay engaged in their therapy.
Happify Health has amassed years of experience helping more than 5 million users of all ages improve their mental health. Our latest digital therapy, Ensemble, was born out of a desire to make treatment even more accessible to all, and to help improve people’s quality of life in a tangible way.
This is not just another positive-thought app. Ensemble’s daily activities are grounded in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness, and positive psychology.
A 2020 paper shows that for people with GAD, 91.4% of what they worry about doesn’t come true.See Source
A Rutgers University study showed that a combination of meditation and exercise decreased depressive symptoms by 40% in a group of depressed individuals.See Source
Depression and anxiety increase the risk of other health conditions, and predict poorer health outcomes in people who already have chronic diseases.See Sources
Ready to Start?
- Under the FDA’s policy to treat psychiatric disorders during this public health emergency, Happify Health created a new investigational product called Ensemble.
- People diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) or Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) may be eligible to participate in a research study of Ensemble—an investigational medical device. Participants will be compensated for their time.
- During the study you will complete two short, engaging daily activities for a total of 15-30 minutes per day. Ensemble is accessible right from your phone or computer and teaches skills that may help you gain better control over your anxiety or depression.
- Ensemble will be provided at no cost to you. You can withdraw from the study at any time without penalty.
Ensemble is a prescription-only digital therapeutic intended to provide neurobehavioral interventions based upon cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), mindfulness, and positive psychology for Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) or Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) in patients 22 years or older. Ensemble treats patients with MDD and GAD by improving depression and anxiety symptoms.
You should use Ensemble if you:
- Are 22 or older and diagnosed with depression or anxiety.
- Are able to read and understand English.
- Have regular access to a smart device (iOS/Android Phone, Tablet, or computer).
- Are familiar with how to use mobile apps.
- Have reliable connectivity.
- Are under the supervision of a healthcare provider.
Do not use Ensemble if you are:
- Under the age of 22.
- Diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, psychotic disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa, borderline personality disorder, traumatic brain injury, dementia or other neurocognitive disorder.
Read More About Happify Health
Ensemble is not intended to be used as a standalone treatment for depression or anxiety. Ensemble does not represent a substitution for a patient’s medication. Ensemble should only be used as an adjunct to clinician treatment of depression or anxiety and is not intended to reduce the amount of face-to-face clinician time. Ensemble logs patient use and completion of patient-reported outcomes using the PHQ-9 and GAD-7, and allows access to this data for the clinician and patient. Ensemble is not for emergency use. Please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room in the event of a medical emergency. Do not use Ensemble to communicate severe or urgent information to your healthcare provider. Ensemble is not meant to be used as treatment except under supervision of your healthcare provider. Patients should continue to take their medications as directed by their licensed healthcare provider.